In my lightboxes:
Broad Billed Hummingbird At Cholla Flower
- Title: Broad Billed Hummingbird At Cholla Flower
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Madera Canyon
- Nearest Town: Tucson
- Brief Directions: Take I-19 south of Tucson about 35 miles to exit 63 (Continental Rd). Go east one stoplight to Whitehouse Canyon Rd., which will lead to Madera Canyon.
- GPS Longitude: -110.8
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: A Broad-Billed Hummingbird feeds on a Cholla Flower at Santa Rita Lodge in Madera Canyon, AZ. The canyon is a hot spot for birding in Southern Arizona and boasts multiple species of hummers.
- Gear: Canon 50D, 70-200 f2.8 +1.4x, tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 99 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!