In my lightboxes:
- Title: Headed Home
- State/Province/Region: New Mexico
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Sevilleta National Wildlife Refuge
- Nearest Town: Socorro
- Brief Directions: Sevilleta National Wildlife Refuge is about 50 miles south of Albuquerque, NM and is lesser-known sibling of Bosque del Apache NWR.
- GPS Longitude: -106.9
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: A Sandhill Crane heads to the roost at dusk in a stitched multiple exposure.
- Gear: Canon 7D, 300MM f2.8 +1.4x, Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 96 times
, Exotic Places
, Sun & Sky
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!