In my lightboxes:
Suguaros At Sunset
- Title: Suguaros At Sunset
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Catalina State Park
- Nearest Town: Tucson
- Brief Directions: Catalina State Park is located off the Oracle Highway (Rte 77)in Oro Valley, AZ, just north of Tucson.
- GPS Longitude: 110
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Saguaros cluster on hillsides in Catalina State Park north of Tucson. At sunset, the side lighting emphasizes the sharp spines and ribs of this sentinel species of the Sonoran Desert, and turns the tips into little caps.
- Gear: Canon 50D @ 180mm, f16, tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 86 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!