In my lightboxes:
Paria Bluff Toadstools
- Title: Paria Bluff Toadstools
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Paria Canyon-Vermilion Cliffs Wilderness
- Nearest Town: Kaibab, AZ
- Brief Directions: The unmarked trailhead is found along the north side of US 89 between mile marker 19 and 20, just before the Paria Ranger Station.
- GPS Longitude: -111.9
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: The Toadstool Hoodoo is a spectular formation found within the Paria Rimrocks in southeastern Utah.
- Gear: Canon 40D, 17-85@17mm, tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 221 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!