In my lightboxes:
- Title: Suspended
- State/Province/Region: Nevada
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Valley of Fire State Park
- Nearest Town: Las Vegas
- Brief Directions: Valley of Fire is North of Las Vegas. Follow Interstate 15 to Hwy 169 which takes you through the park. This then joins Hwy 167 which takes you back to Vegas. It is a nice drive.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Shot was taken returning on Hwy 167 returning from Vally of Fire through the Lake Mead area, cloud formation and red rocks made for nice composition. Under exposed shott by 2/3 of a stop to accentuate red rock.
- Gear: Canon 5D MkII, 24 - 105mm Zoom
This Photo Has Been Viewed 159 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!