In my lightboxes:
Dead Horse Point
- Title: Dead Horse Point
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Canyonlands National Park
- Nearest Town: Moab
- Brief Directions: Travel north of Moab and turn left on the road to Canyonlands National Park and take the side road to Dead Horse Point.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: This is an early morning shot of the rising sun creating side light on the canyon walls at Dead Horse Point. I created an HDR image to show the how the sun illuminates the higher elevations but also to show the areas that are shaded to bring out more color and detail.
- Gear: Canon XSI, Tamron wide angle lens, Manfrotto tripod, polarizer, cable release
This Photo Has Been Viewed 175 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!