In my lightboxes:
- Title: Mauna Kea Morning
- State/Province/Region: Hawaii
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mauna Kea volcano
- Nearest Town: Kamuela, Hawaii
- Brief Directions: 45 miles from Hilo, Hawaii on the Big Island.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Early morning view of Mauna Kea volcano looking across the pastures of the Parker Ranch. Mauna Kea is the largest land mass and mountain in the world; rising from 18,000 feet under the ocean to an altitude of 13,900 feet. Note the multiple observatories on the mountain top.
- Gear: Sony Cybershot 717
This Photo Has Been Viewed 183 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!