In my lightboxes:
Swirling Clouds Over Mount Chephren
- Title: Swirling Clouds Over Mount Chephren
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Banff National Park
- Nearest Town: Banff, Alberta
- Brief Directions: Mount Chephren is located beside Lower Waterfowl Lake, along the Icefields Parkway, highway 93N, in Banff National Park. This view is from near the highway, about 60km or 45 miles north from Lake Louise, or about 100km or 70 miles from the town of Banff.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: In late autumn, fresh snow covered the top of Mount Chephren in the Mistaya Valley of Banff National Park. The multiple ridges on the eastern face of the mountain are accentuated by side-lighting from the morning sun.
- Gear: Canon EOS 5D, Canon 70-200mm f4/L lens at 70mm, polarizing filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 83 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!