In my lightboxes:
Sarus Crane In Evening Light
- Title: Sarus Crane In Evening Light
- Country: India
- Nearest Area: Thol bird sanctuary
- Nearest Town: Ahmedabad
- Brief Directions: Drive from Ahmedabad by road 2 hrs
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: The Thol bird sanctuary in India is famous for the migratory birds that flock the place every winter. One winter evening we found a pair of Sarus cranes in the field. By the time we reached them, the sun was going down and it seemed like a good shot is out of question. However, as the sun shone from the side, I looked though my lens and realised that the plumage of the bird beautifully stood out against the dark background
- Gear: Canon 1000D + Sigma 150-500 OS
This Photo Has Been Viewed 106 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!