In my lightboxes:
- Title: Mt. Hood At Night
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mt. Hood, OR
- Nearest Town: Government Camp
- GPS Longitude: -121.6975
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Taken on March 8, 2012 - ISO100 - f/6.3 - 8.0 seconds - 34mm: This photo marked the end of the day upon my first trip to Mt. Hood's Timberline Lodge. I had spent the entire day with a friend photographing in the Columbia River Gorge and our general plan was to be on the slopes of Hood at sunset. We had enjoyed an amazing clear and crisp atmosphere all day and we certainly were not disappointed when the stars began to glisten in the darkening sky. We waited well into twilight and knew we had experienced something special as the snow-covered slopes became gracefully illuminated with moonlight. What an awesome experience it is to see something as grand!
- Gear: Nikon D7000, Nikon 18-200mm f3.5-5.6 VR II
This Photo Has Been Viewed 349 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!