In my lightboxes:
Sunrise At Vermillion Lakes
- Title: Sunrise At Vermillion Lakes
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Canadian Rockies
- Nearest Town: Banff, Alberta, Canada
- Brief Directions: From downtown Banff. tale Lynx Street to the Mount Norquay Road and turn left just before the Trans Canada overpass at the west edge of town.
- GPS Longitude: 115
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The Vermilion Lakes Scenic Drive in Banff National Forest is a chain of three unique and scenic lakes. Arriving just before sunrise I was able to get all my gear setup for what promised to be an amazing sunrise. I was not disappointed! This is a shot of the second Vermillion Lake.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark III; Canon EOS 24mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 85 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!