In my lightboxes:
Dangerous Curves Ahead
- Title: Dangerous Curves Ahead
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Death valley
- Nearest Town: Stovepipe Wells
- Brief Directions: 1 mile East of Stovepipe Wells Death Valley, Ca.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: I captured this image on my first trip to Death Valley this last Spring. I hiked around the Eastern portion of the Mesquite Dunes to find sand with out hundreds of foot prints in it. I kept an open mind looking for a composition that would be representative of the bizarre landscape I was hiking around in. I then crested this dune and the composition presented it self to me. Still my favorite image from that and another trip there.
- Gear: Nikon D7000, 24-70mm, tripod, cable release
This Photo Has Been Viewed 123 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!