In my lightboxes:
Bowling Ball Beach
- Title: Bowling Ball Beach
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mendocino Coast
- Nearest Town: Point Arena
- Brief Directions: Mendocino Coast North to 3.5 miles South of Point Arena on Highway 1. These bowling ball boulders are only visible at extreme minus tides. Follow the tide tables for the best time of the year. It is somewhat of a challenge to scramble down to the beach.
- GPS Longitude: 123
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Bowling Ball Beach side lit at Sunset. A rare phenomenon when a minus low tide happens at Sunset. These boulders are only visible at very low tides,
- Gear: Canon 40 D, 24 - 70mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 148 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!