In my lightboxes:
- Title: Bristlecone Pine
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Bristlecone Pine Forest, White Mts. Ca.
- Nearest Town: Big Pine, Ca.
- Brief Directions: Take Hiiway 168 east from Big Pine. Follow the signs the the Bristlcone forest Visitor's Center. A well graded dirt road takes you to the Patriacrh Grove. Well worth the trip!
- GPS Longitude: 37
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Late afternoon sidelight at 11,000 in the White Mountains. Eastern California
- Gear: Olympus E-3, 11-22mm lens, gitzo tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 186 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!