In my lightboxes:
Fairy Light Panorama
- Title: Fairy Light Panorama
- State/Province/Region: Louisiana
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Abita Creek Flatwoods Preserve
- Nearest Town: Abita Springs
- Brief Directions: From I-12 at the Abita Springs/Mandeville Exit (Exit 65, the first exit east of Hwy. 190, Causeway Blvd.) go north on LA Hwy 59 about 5 miles until you get to the town of Abita Springs. At the traffic circle, take the Level St. exit (1/2 around the circle) which will curve left and turn into La. Hwy 435. The Abita preserve is approximately 4.5 miles from the traffic circle. It is just past 2 closely-spaced bridges. You will see signs on the right with golf names, like Par, Birdie, and Eagle. The entrance to the preserve is on the left across from Green Street.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The setting sun makes a fairyland out of a pine savanna in Southeastern Louisiana.
- Gear: Canon EOS Rebel T2i and Canon EF 75-300mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 98 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!