In my lightboxes:
- Title: Evening Light On The Path
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: In The Black Canyon of The Gunnison National Forest
- Nearest Town: Montrose
- Brief Directions: Highway 50 East out of Montrose to 347 turning left and leads right into the park. Highway 347 is not a through road and seasonally parts of the South Rim Road are closed and the entire North Rim Road (coming in from Grizzly Gulch) is closed in the winter.
- Description: Returning from the walk to Werner Point, which is the far west point of the South Rim of "The Black Canyon of The Gunnison National Park", for brief moments of glow from the setting sun near High Point, 8,289 ft hits the path.
- Gear: Olympus E-5, Manfroto Monopod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 322 times
, Exotic Places
, Sun & Sky
, Natural Wonders
, Historic Locations
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!