In my lightboxes:
Sunset At Soco Falls
- Title: Sunset At Soco Falls
- State/Province/Region: North Carolina
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Between Maggie Valley and Cherokee, NC
- Description: Soco Falls is a approximate 35ft falls located in the Cherokee Indian Reservation, near the Blue Ridge Parkway. The adventurous can hang on to the guide ropes down to the base. I love going in the late afternoon, where the sun hits the falls as it sets, giving birth to beautiful rainbows that are only visible from certain spots along the base. It's hard to believe the land the falls sits was once a garbage dump.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark III, 24-105L, polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 468 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!