In my lightboxes:
Elk At Church
- Title: Elk At Church
- State/Province/Region: North Carolina
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Cataloochee Valley
- Nearest Town: Waynesville, NC
- Description: This is another one of those right place and lucky timing. We were staying closeby to the Cataloochee Valley in the Great Smoky Mountain National Park and saw the elk every morning. Every time was different, and this was no exception. This bull elk and calf wandered from one pasture to the area in front of Palmer Chapel, what a great photo opp. The elk had their own paparazzi so many people ran to see! I was lucky enough squeeze off a few shots I was happy with. They are truly amazing to see.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark III, 70-200 f2.8 IS
This Photo Has Been Viewed 496 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!