In my lightboxes:
- Title: Mesa Arch
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Canyonlands National Park
- Nearest Town: Moab
- Brief Directions: Mesa Arch is located in Canyonlands National Park west of Moab, Utah.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: I shot the usual photos with the sun under the arch, but I wanted a different & unique perspective on this iconic location! I waited until everyone else had left and shot the arch with the sun just peeking over the top and creating a sunburst effect! The underside of the arch was still glowing and everything just "came together!" Photo editors are always looking for a different approach to a much photographed subject and I believe this fits the bill!
- Gear: Canon XSI, Tamron wide angle zoom, Manfrotto tripod, polarizer, cable release
This Photo Has Been Viewed 142 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!