In my lightboxes:
Great Smoky Mountains Gatlinburg Tn Roaring Fork - Gift Of Life
- Title: Great Smoky Mountains Gatlinburg Tn Roaring Fork - Gift Of Life
- State/Province/Region: Tennessee
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Nearest Town: Gatlinburg, TN
- Brief Directions: Roaring Fork Motor Nature Trail outside of Gatlinburg, TN.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Another scenic landscape photo from the Roaring Fork in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park outside of Gatlinburg TN.
I named this image "The Gift of Life" for a few reasons. Aside from the obvious meaning of the water supplying life to the lush forest around it, and the way such places have a way of nourishing the soul, this wonderful portion of river is right behind a historic homestead and surely offered the owners the means to live in this somewhat harsh environment. This gorgeous area of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park definitely embodies the name "The Gift of Life" in my opinion. Hope you enjoy it, votes and comments are appreciated! ;-)
- Gear: Nikon D700 w/ 17-35mm 2.8
This Photo Has Been Viewed 140 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!