In my lightboxes:
- Title: Horseshoe Bend
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Glen Canyon Dam
- Nearest Town: Page
- Brief Directions: Horseshoe Bend is a couple of miles south of Page, Arizona on the Colorado River.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: I am afraid of heights, so I had to crawl slowly to the edge of the rocks here. I held onto my tripod with one hand and worked the camera controls with the other hand because if you accidently knock something over the edge, it's about a 1,000 ft. dropoff! This is an HDR processed photo. I took several long exposures after the sun had just gone down. This one of the most beautiful landscapes I have ever seen!
- Gear: Canon XSI, Tamron wde angle zoom lens, Manfrotto tripod, cable release, polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 113 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!