In my lightboxes:
- Title: Rainbow At Rush Ranch
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: San Francisco Bay Area
- Nearest Town: Suisun City
- Brief Directions: Rush Ranch is approximately 2 miles South of Suisun City on Grizzly Island Road. Rush Ranch is owned by the Solano Land Trust and is open to the public. There are several hiking trails on the property.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: I love to hike the Rush Ranch area looking for birds to photograph. This was a December day after a storm and I wasn't having much luck with the birds. I saw dark rain clouds appearing, and the sun was also breaking through the clouds. I just knew that a rainbow was coming. I waited anxiously and there it was, a double rainbow!
- Gear: Sony SLT A55V
This Photo Has Been Viewed 187 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!