In my lightboxes:
- Title: Sandhill Crane
- State/Province/Region: Florida
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Loxahatchee National Wildlife Refuge
- Nearest Town: Boynton Beach, Florida
- Brief Directions: The Refuge is located about 10 miles west of Boynton Beach, Florida. It is accessible from Interstate 95 and the Florida Turnpike by going west on either Boynton Beach Blvd or Atlantic Ave in Delray Beach, until you reach Highway 441/State Road 7.From Boynton Beach Blvd., proceed south on Hwy 441/SR7 for two miles and turn west (right) onto Lee Road. From Atlantic Ave, proceed north on Hwy 441/SR7 for two miles and turn west (left) onto Lee Road. The Refuge Visitor Center is open daily from 9:00 - 4:00.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Sandhill Crane flying low over the Loxahatchee National Wildlife Refuge
- Gear: Pentax K5 with Sigma 150-500mm F5-6.3 DG
This Photo Has Been Viewed 233 times
, Sun & Sky
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!