In my lightboxes:
- Title: Branch Exchange
- State/Province/Region: Florida
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Wakodahatchee Wetlands
- Nearest Town: Boynton Beach, Florida
- Brief Directions:
The Wakodahatchee Wetlands are located in suburban Delray Beach on the east side of Jog Road between Woolbright Road and Atlantic Avenue (Exit Route 95 onto Atlantic Avenue West; continue to Jog Road; turn right; park is on the right) The site is on the southeast side of Palm Beach County Water Utility Department's Southern Region Operations Center at 13026 Jog Road, Delray Beach
- Description: Male Great Blue Heron passing nest material to female Heron on nest in Wakodahatchee Wetlands
- Gear: Pentax K5 with Pentax DA* 300mm F4 lens with AF 1.7X Adapter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 242 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!