In my lightboxes:
- Title: Glacial Potholes
- State/Province/Region: Massachusetts
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Berkshires
- Nearest Town: Shelburne Falls
- Brief Directions: Shelburne Falls is a short distance from Rte. 2 (the Mohawk Trail) about 10 miles west of Greenfield.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: These ancient glacial formations are a unique sight in Shelburne Falls, Massachusetts. Shelburne Falls is also noted for the world famous Bridge of Flowers.
- Gear: Canon 40-D, Canon 17-85
This Photo Has Been Viewed 83 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!