In my lightboxes:
Bowman Lake @ Glacier National Park, Montana
- Title: Bowman Lake @ Glacier National Park, Montana
- State/Province/Region: Montana
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Whitefish
- Brief Directions: Bowman Lake is in the upper western area of Glacier National Park
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: I had the opportunity to visit Glacier National Park for the first time over this past Labor Day Weekend. I was in awe. The vistas were amazing, the landscapes overwhelming. I found Bowman Lake after a half an hour drive down a dirt road in a rental car and experienced the most peaceful spot I've ever found. I loved everything about the park, but for me this quiet spot with its beautiful view of the mountains and the crystal clear lake are what I'll most remember of my visit to Glacier.
- Gear: Canon Rebel T1i; Tamron 18-250mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 108 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!