In my lightboxes:
- Title: Happy Snappy
- State/Province/Region: Pennsylvania
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Raccoon Creek SP
- Nearest Town: Clinton, PA
- Brief Directions: Raccoon Creek SP is off Rt 30 west of Pittsburgh. It a great place for kayaking, fishing and hiking. Birding is especially good in the back channels and marsh areas with a kayak.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: A snapping turtle was observing me in my kayak. He was quite large and lingered quite a while for some photos.
- Gear: Canon SX20i
This Photo Has Been Viewed 299 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!
generated in 1467016145.879 seconds.