In my lightboxes:
Swift Current Lake Sunrise
- Title: Swift Current Lake Sunrise
- State/Province/Region: Montana
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Glacier National Park
- Nearest Town: Babb
- Brief Directions: From the east side of Glacier Park, travel north to Babb. Take the road from Babb west into Glacier Park towards Many Glacier.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: One of the most beautiful locations in Glacier National Park is the Many Glacier area. Swift Curret Lake is just one of the many lakes in the area. Mount Gould and Grinnel Point can be viewed from Many Glacier Hotel. Boat rides are available, as well as many hicking trails to see the wonders of the area around the lake.
- Gear: Nikon D50
This Photo Has Been Viewed 239 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!