In my lightboxes:
- Title: Wagon Hill Fields
- State/Province/Region: New Hampshire
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Seacoast New Hampshire
- Nearest Town: Durham
- Brief Directions: Rt. 4 in Durham, NH.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: I was returning home from another photo location, the fog being too thick to get the image I had planned in my head. The fog was thinning as I passed by Wagon Hill Farm, and this composition caught my eye. I used a slight zoom and moved within inches of the near lustrife. By combining several focal slices in post processing, I was able to complet sharpness even with a zoom.
- Gear: Canon 5D2, 17-40L, Bogen tripod, polarizing filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 162 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!