In my lightboxes:
Turnagain Arm Morning
- Title: Turnagain Arm Morning
- State/Province/Region: Alaska
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Alyeska Ski Resort
- Nearest Town: Girdwood
- Brief Directions: Head south from Anchorage on the Seward Highway about 40 miles to the pull out about 3 miles west from Girdwood.
- Description: We were headed to Homer the day before Thanksgiving. It was about 9:15am driving down the Seward Highway about 3 miles west of Girdwood and Alyeska Ski Resort. It was 0 degrees and clear with the sun coming up.Just an incredible morning. I took the photo with a Nikon D300, Nikor 18-200mm lens set at 26mm,
f-8,1/80 and an ISO of 200
- Gear: Nikon D 300, Nikon 18-200 lens,
This Photo Has Been Viewed 180 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!