In my lightboxes:
Frozen Hayden Run Falls
- Title: Frozen Hayden Run Falls
- State/Province/Region: Ohio
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Hayden Falls Park
- Nearest Town: Columbus
- Brief Directions: The area is located at the SW intersection of Hayden Run Road and the Scioto River in northwest Columbus.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Hayden Run Falls is a short walk along a ravine just west of the Scioto River. In December, 2010, after a very wet fall and early winter, the temperatures had been frigid for a number of days. I walked back to find the falls totally frozen. No other people had ventured out at that time and so I was able to easily compose this image.
- Gear: Sony DSLR A-700 Camera, Sony DT 18-200 F3.5-6.3 Zoom Lens, Fill Flash
This Photo Has Been Viewed 178 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!