In my lightboxes:
- Title: Nason Creek
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Chelan County
- Nearest Town: Leavenworth
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: I love Nason Creek! This beautiful creek starts up high in the Cascade Mountains near Stevens Pass and parallels US Highway 2 for most of its path down to Lake Wenatchee. This shot was taken from along side Highway 207 less than one mile from the intersection with Highway 2.
The area had recently been inundated with excessive, wet snow which caused hundreds of trees to crash down on homes, businesses, traveling vehicles (sadly), and across the roads. I was lucky enough to dodge the falling trees while I stopped briefly to get a few shots of the creek.
- Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III ,Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM, Gitzo Tripod 3541, Arca Swiss Mono ballhead, Canon Intervelometor
This Photo Has Been Viewed 87 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!