In my lightboxes:
Zion Winter Majesty
- Title: Zion Winter Majesty
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Spriingdale, UT
- Brief Directions: Southwest Utah, a 3 hour drive from Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: While on a late winter visit in March 2011 to Zion National Park, I awoke to find a lingering overnight snowfall. My disappointment at having a cloudy sky at sunrise was swept away an hour later when the sun broke through clouds to highlight the snowfall at the top of the mountains.
- Gear: Canon 7D with 10-24mm wide angle lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 157 times
Black & White
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
, Historic Locations
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!