In my lightboxes:
Castle Mountain And The Bow River
- Title: Castle Mountain And The Bow River
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Banff National Park
- Nearest Town: Banff, Alberta
- Brief Directions: located about 20 miles west of Banff along the Trans-Canada Highway #1 in Banff National Park, Alberta, Canada.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Castle Mountain rises above the Bow River Valley in Banff National Park and is a favourite subject for photographers. In the winter months, this mountain can get good light at both sunrise and sunset. I set up my camera along the shore of the river in hope of good light and clouds. I was not disappointed. This image was converted to black and white using Nik Software's Silver Efex Pro software and was adjusted in Photoshop.
- Gear: Canon EOS 5D MKII, Canon 17-40mm f4/L lens at 19mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 435 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!