In my lightboxes:
- Title: Winter Sunrise
- State/Province/Region: Tennessee
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Reelfoot Lake
- Nearest Town: Tiptonville
- Brief Directions: Reelfoot Lake is located in the north west corner of Tennessee in Tiptonville, TN.
- GPS Longitude: 89
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: This photograph was taken at sunrise in January at Reelfoot Lake. Reelfoot Lake is in the Northwest corner of Tennessee. Reelfoot Lake was formed in 1812 when an earthquake caused the Mississippi River to run backwards. It is very shallow and has beautiful bald cypress trees. Reelfoot Lake is well known for the many bald eagles and water fowl that winter there.
- Gear: Canon 5D 11, Canon 24-105 lens, B&W circular polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 287 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!