In my lightboxes:
- Title: Solitude
- State/Province/Region: Tennessee
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Reelfoot Lake
- Nearest Town: Tiptonville
- Brief Directions: Northwest corner of Tennessee, Tiptonville, TN.
- GPS Longitude: 89
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: This photograph was taken on a cold winter morning at Reelfoot Lake. Reelfoot Lake is in the northwest corner of Tennessee. Reelfoot Lake was formed in 1812 when an earthquake caused the Mississippi River to run backwards. It is very shallow and has beautiful bald cypress trees. Reelfoot is well known for the many bald eagles and water fowl that winter there. It is a photographer's paradise in any season but the winter sunrises are especially beautiful.
- Gear: Canon 5D 11, Canon 24-105 lens, B&W circular polarizing filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 129 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!