In my lightboxes:
Curled And Frosted
- Title: Curled And Frosted
- State/Province/Region: Minnesota
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Minneapolis Metro
- Nearest Town: Victoria
- Brief Directions: Carver Park Reserve / Three Rivers Park District:
Southwest of Minneapolis - Highway 5 to Victoria then North on County Rd 11
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: One of my first shots of 2013. I went out hiking early on a new trail at Carver park Reserve outside of Victoria MN. I was hoping to find a great scenic view but was not finding anything. i stopped to reevaluate my path and looked at the edge of the trail where these curled,frost covered,leaves were still clinging to the branch, refusing to let go.
- Gear: Canon T3 w/ Vivitar Series 1 19 - 35 mm f3.5 - 4.5
This Photo Has Been Viewed 153 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!