In my lightboxes:
- Title: Canyon Snow
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Cheyenne Canyon
- Nearest Town: Colorado Springs
- Brief Directions: West from Colorado Springs into Cheyenne Canyon, take the road to High Drive.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: It was only 8 degrees and I had cabin fever! The foothills in Cheyenne Canyon had a fresh blanket of snow and the fog and flurries continued throughout the afternoon. Shooting in that temperature was challenging.
- Gear: Nikon D90 and Manfrotto Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 147 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!