In my lightboxes:
Hillsgrove Covered Bridge
- Title: Hillsgrove Covered Bridge
- State/Province/Region: Pennsylvania
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Hillsgrove
- Nearest Town: Hillsgrove
- Brief Directions: From route 87 in Hillsgrove take Splash Dam Road and then the next left which is Covered Bridge Road
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: The Hillsgrove Covered Bridge is a Burr arch truss covered bridge over Loyalsock Creek in Hillsgrove Township, Sullivan County in the U.S. state of Pennsylvania. It was built circa 1850 and is 186 feet (57 m) long. In 1973, it became the first covered bridge in the county to be placed on the National Register of Historic Places (NRHP). The bridge is named for the township and nearby unincorporated village of Hillsgrove, and is also known as Rinkers Covered Bridge for an adjoining farm.
- Gear: Nikon D5000, 18-55 mm lens @ 18 mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 214 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!