In my lightboxes:
- Title: Ice Cave, Ramah
- State/Province/Region: Newfoundland
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Northern Labrador, Newfoundland & Labrador
- Nearest Town: Nain, Labrador
- Brief Directions: Ramah is an historic village started by Moravian Missionaries in the late 1700's. It is part of the Inuit territoty of Nunatsiavut in Northen Labrador.
- GPS Longitude: 63
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: This view is from inside an ice cave created by a frozen waterfalls.
- Gear: Nikon D3X Zeiss ZF.2 25mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 16 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!