In my lightboxes:
The Magic Of Winter
- Title: The Magic Of Winter
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Castle Valley
- Nearest Town: Moab
- Brief Directions: I-70 turn off to Moab, take scenic drive through canyon and stop near Fisher Tower.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: On a family trip to Moab a few weeks ago my father and I took advantage of the beautiful morning light upon the fresh snow and got up early to snap a few landscapes! I had a new Grad ND filter to try out and thought it did a great job of keeping out a bit of that harsh sunlight to maintain more detail in the foreground. Then, like magic just as the sun came up the moisture in the air froze and created beautiful falling ice crystals which are captured here in the sun rays, absolutely an inspiring sight to see!
- Gear: Nikon D600 with AF-S Nikkor 28-300mm lens, used a 25% Grad ND B+W Filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 179 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!