In my lightboxes:
Painted Hills #22
- Title: Painted Hills #22
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Painted Hills Unit of the John Day Fossil Beds
- Nearest Town: Mitchell
- Brief Directions: Drive approximately 45 minutes east of Prineville, Oregon and follow the sign for the Painted Hills just before the town of Mitchell.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Painted Hills unit of the John Day Fossil Beds in the winter, with rolling hills covered in snow providing unique abstract forms.
- Gear: Canon 5D mk II, Canon 24-105
This Photo Has Been Viewed 42 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!