In my lightboxes:
Castle Mountain And The Bow River
- Title: Castle Mountain And The Bow River
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Banff National Park
- Nearest Town: Banff, Alberta
- Brief Directions: Castle Mountain is located about 20 miles west of the town of Banff along Highway #1.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Castle Mountain is an iconic location in Banff National Park and one of my favourite late fall or winter locations. In late Autumn and early winter, it has the potential for good light at both sunrise and sunset. This image was taken in the morning as clouds moved eastward through the valley and the warm light slowly made its way down the face of the mountain.
- Gear: Canon EOS 5D MKII, Canon 24-70mm f/2.8L lens, polarizing filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 206 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!