In my lightboxes:
Frozen Hayden Falls And Ducks On The Pond
- Title: Frozen Hayden Falls And Ducks On The Pond
- State/Province/Region: Ohio
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Hayden Falls Park
- Nearest Town: Columbus
- Brief Directions: At the southwest intersection of Hayden Run Road and the Scioto River in northwest Columbus there is a small parking lot that allows access to Hayden Falls Park. Go down the wooden stairs (carefully when covered with snow and ice) and follow the wooden walkway along the ravine until it ends at the falls.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: In December, 2010, at a temperature of 15 very frigid degrees, I walked back to Hayden Falls and found it frozen but with the pond free of ice. The ducks did not seem to mind the cold.
- Gear: Sony DSLR A-700 Camera, Sony DT 18-200 F3.5-6.3 Zoom Lens, Tristar Circular Polarizing Filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 241 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!