In my lightboxes:
- Title: Lonely Walkway
- State/Province/Region: Kentucky
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Newport-On-The-Levee, Newport KY
- Nearest Town: Cincinnati Oh
- Brief Directions: Walkway over the Ohio River between Newport KY and Cincinnati OH. The footprints show that only 2 people had walked across in the snow that was still falling
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Taken on the "Purple People Bridge" between Kentucky and Ohio. The bridge had been an old L&N Railway bridge that was converted to a pedestrian walk and it's used for festivals and special events in Summer. Only 2 people had walked across on a snowy February day
- Gear: Canon 5DMark III Canon 20-105mm L
This Photo Has Been Viewed 193 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!