In my lightboxes:
Eternal Flame In Snow And Ice
- Title: Eternal Flame In Snow And Ice
- State/Province/Region: New York
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Shale Creek NAture Preserve
- Nearest Town: Buffalo, NY
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: One of my favorite natural places in the Buffalo, NY area - Eternal Flame in the Shale Creek Nature Preserve area of the Chestnut Ridge Park, in Orchard Park, NY. It's an amazing wonder of Mother Nature with a flame burning right inside the waterfall. It's a constant clash of elements - fire & water. And winter seems to further highlight the fight of the flame for its survival being surrounded by water, ice, and snow. I have taken many photographs there and this time wanted a wider view of the waterfall and the area underneath.
- Gear: Nikon D600, Nikkor 24-85 mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 31 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!