In my lightboxes:
- Title: Frosty Creek
- State/Province/Region: Wisconsin
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Nicolet National Forest
- Nearest Town: Eagle River
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Flowing water in winter is a rare occurrence in the cold North. This stream managed to still be flowing due to the swift current.
- Gear: Nikon D600, Nikon 16-35mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 151 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!
generated in 1467161825.967 seconds.