In my lightboxes:
- Title: Frozen Grand Tetons
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Grand Teton National Park
- Nearest Town: Jackson
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: It was a bitter cold morning, but it was worth the pain. I was surprised my gear still functioned. I had two pairs of gloves and still felt like my hands were exposed to it all. I was afraid there wouldn't be much of a sunrise, but the clouds cleared and the purple glow started. It looks as if the trees have a fresh dusting of snow, but it's actually ice.
- Gear: Canon 1Ds Mark II, 70-200,
This Photo Has Been Viewed 226 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!