In my lightboxes:
Teardrop In The Frozen Falls
- Title: Teardrop In The Frozen Falls
- State/Province/Region: Ohio
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Hayden Falls Park
- Nearest Town: Columbus
- Brief Directions: At the southwest corner of Hayden Run Road and the Scioto River lies a parking lot from which one can access the park and the falls.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Hayden Falls sits at the west end of a ravine and gets very little winter sun. After winter rains the falls flow quite full and in frigid weather - as was the case on this December day in 2010 - will freeze solid.
- Gear: Sony DSLR A-700 Camera, Sony DT 18-200 F3.5-6.3 Zoom Lens, Sony HVL-F56AM Flash
This Photo Has Been Viewed 110 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!