In my lightboxes:
Red House Brook In Winter #1
- Title: Red House Brook In Winter #1
- State/Province/Region: New York
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Allegany Sate Park
- Nearest Town: Salamanca
- Description: I visited Allegany State Park on a winter morning to take some winter photographs. It was snowing quite hard at times with big wet flakes. I have photographed this stream several times past years. I took some photos of ice formations hanging under rocks and downed logs and some of just the little water falls. Then, I found this compositions with a waterfall in the foreground and the ice formations in the background. I also learned while standing in the stream that one of my my boots leaked.
- Gear: Pentax K-5, Pentax 55-300mm lens, Manfrotto Tripod and Ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 218 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!